This is my public weight loss journey! I am an obese Registered Dietitian who has all the knowledge to lose weight and yet I can't. After not being accepted on the Biggest Loser for Season 10 I am officially going to do it on my own! I figure if I was willing to be on national television showing my weight and being humiliated, why not make a blog about it instead? I am going to show you videos, pictures, talk about the ups and downs of losing weight, talk about eating healthy, recipes, and so on and so on. So sit back and enjoy the journey!

IT'S TIME TO LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S TIME TO LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my picture I submitted for the Biggest Loser audition. I had to purposely show all 279 pounds.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

MAINTAINED!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged! Maintaining is awesome. I know you want to see those numbers, but I've always thought that maintaining was your body's way to tell you that diet needed to change or exercise needed to change. Not in drastic ways, but in good ways. It also lets you realize you can maintain the 28 you've lost so far which is amazing! Keep up the good work ma'm!

    ReplyDelete